Friday, September 23, 2011

Presentation of my installation / video

22nd of July I spend 11 hours closed in the empty space of FRAC (Regional Found of Contemporary Art), experiencing space and omnipresent sound of the river. I documented as much as I could - technically many times I wouldn't change the tape when it was finished, immersed in the experience.
You can see the compressed result of this exercise inside of the installation I built those days, thinking of the way of making you experience some of this immersion.
This evening, from 19h to 21h we're opening the FRAC space. And my work is there waiting for you to taste it while you're having a glass of wine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comment anonymous as long as you're not logged in google while you're doing it. Thanks again :)